Imp, episode 18 Imp, episode 18

HAHA!

Haha! Lol Göran Pärsson! Wow, he was weird but Fredrik Reinfeldt is werider!XD
Or maybe newgrounds dosen't let me spell Göran Persson.....well then Goran Persson.XD
I love this btw! Roomzy s awesome!

And I also love how you draw them! Keep it up!

Sonic X Chaotic Battle Sonic X Chaotic Battle

They look alive.

When the "Lines" are a little bit "fater" and smoother they look more alive if you know what I mean.
I really like how their spikes moved like thet when the wind was blowing. The battle is really good, one of the best I've ever seen. And of coure, you picked the right music for the flash, it really fits and it is one of the best things with the movie. You watch an awsome flash movie and at the same time you hear awsome "kick ass" music.
And the style looks like a mixed version of Sonic X and the old school Sonic, and that's cool.

I give you ten! You're awsome.

A Tails Doll Halloween A Tails Doll Halloween

Well done.

You've put some work on this man! You're line art is really good and colouring is absolutely NOT BAD.
Lol, he ate the kid. I hope he'd tasted good. Haha.XD That was a origianl idea too.

$eG@ $eG@

Really good.

Your lineart is really awsome and you put some work and the shadings and highlights(exspecially on that scene with Chris.XD). And the animation DOSEN'T look like crap or something and I love that idea:Nightmare after nightmare...it never ends!
So I give you 10 out of 10!

never giving up 2 never giving up 2

I like it.

I like it and as you alredy know I love the song! But I didn't get the last thing when they were falling from the sky for something like forever, but it was good and I'll see part 3 when it's done.

leaf-fox responds:

yah thanks (go to desk and start's doodling) and yes i meant it in a good way

Tails OTWOR 3 (Scrapped) Tails OTWOR 3 (Scrapped)

I liked, it's OK.

I love the other parts so I couldn't wait for this. I like the story...no love the story.
Even if ti's scrapped it's a very nice and actually well done flash movie! Can't wait for the final version or the next part or something if you continiu on this.
Why not try to make a cartoon in stead of using sprites to this movie, that would be nice.(In my opinion)

Night of the Warhog Night of the Warhog

Well done.

It was well done, no lacks, the music fits, and the most important thing is very enjoyable and funny!

never giving up never giving up

It's cool.

Not the best I've ever seen, but I think it's cool. If you make Part 2 I'll see it. :)
And what's the name on the song and who is singing it?

leaf-fox responds:

what song and number 2 is out

Extreme Gear Malfuntion Extreme Gear Malfuntion

Too short but good graphics.

It was very short but it was amazing graphics. It was problem with that hoverboard sound. But I think this flash is awsome in one way. Make more.

Sonic: AWAE trailer 1.2-t Sonic: AWAE trailer 1.2-t

Really awsome!

I just love it! Are you still working on it? I hope so beacuse I'm so excited.
Shadow and Amy? Finaly someone that take Shadow instead of Sonic.